Bourns Inc. - Carved a Niche in the Electronics Industry by Delivering Products of Unsurpassable Quality
Bourns Inc. was founded in 1952 by the co-founders Marlan and Rosemary Bourns. Bourns Inc. started off as a small business and today is a large corporation whose products are used in nearly every aspect of today's electronics industry.
The corporation was started with the invention of the first miniature motion and vane position potentiometers, potentiometers measure the displacement of moving mechanical parts. The corporation today is headquartered in Riverside, California but has fourteen other facilities around the world.
Today their products are found in automobiles, cellular telephones, notebook computers, implanted x-ray sensors for cancer treatment and even the vehicle found on Mars. Bourns Inc. has been able to grow because they provide top quality products and value their customers. Bourns Inc. also has grown because of investing in research and development. Their current CEO is the son of the founders, Gordon Bourns.
Bourns Inc. Product's Application Areas:
Today Bourns Inc. product lines are used in the following applications:
- Bourns Inc offers sensors for both the automotive vehicles and commercial vehicles. Some of the different type of sensors includes the following: transmission sensor, headlight sensors, motor position sensor, differential angle sensor, combo sensor, steering sensor and etc.
- Bourns Inc. offers products such as a surge protector that is used in consumer electronics such as computer notebooks, cellular phones, personal digital assistants and digital cameras.
- Bourns Inc. offers lighting solutions such as power resistors, diodes, shunt protectors, resettable fuses, and power inductors. These products are used as current control in welding, heaters, power steering and many more.
- For the medical Technology, Bourns products can be found in instruments that diagnose patients, surgical equipment, and infusion pumps.
Mobile & Personal Computing:
- The mobile & personal computing products are used in fast comm ports, global positioning systems, high speed comm ports, laptop computers, and telecommunications.
- Bourns offers products such as ceramic PTC products, diodes, gas discharge tubes, multifuse PTC resettable fuses, thin film on silicon networks and etc.
- The products used in office machines are used to build better office machines, and are used in printers, copiers, video conferencing equipment and intercom systems.
Industrial & Instrumentation:
- Bourn offers products used in a variety of applications such as automation control panels, bar code scanners, communication equipment, equipment controls, forklifts & material handling and etc.
- Bourn offers product that ease the communication of voice and high-speed data. Some of the products include supply voltage, hoot switch protection and etc.
Who is the Leading Distributor of Bourns Products?
At ASAP Semiconductor, through its proprietary website ASAP-Memory, is a leading distributor of all Bourns Inc. products. Please contact ASAP Semiconductor today at email@example.com or call us at 1-714-705-4780 and one of our knowledgeable sales representatives available will be ready to assist you.